Bacs Approved Bureau Software
A Bureau solution that works for any size of organisation
Our Bacs Approved Bureau Software is suitable for any size of Bacs Approved Bureau, allowing you to transmit your clients’ files to Bacs. Licensing is extremely simple, and we do not place limitations on the number of files you can send in a single Bacs transmission or the number of transactions those files contain.
BacscomIP Bureau provides the ideal, easy to use, software solution to meet the needs of any organisation, regardless of size. Our customers range from very small organisations to central government and local councils.
Maintaining tight control over financial transactions is crucial in today’s difficult financial climate. BacscomIP Bureau provides a fast and secure payment solution allowing you to integrate with accounting and payroll systems to make Bacs payments and collect Direct Debits.
- Access Bacs Reports directly through the software with the built in Report Collector
- Variable security levels allows the administrator to limit the functions a user can access
- Comprehensive audit trail
- Very simple and intuitive to use
- Fast and secure
- Automatic regular updates of the ISCD
Competitive and Fair Pricing
We take pride in providing software at a fair price. If your Bacs approved solution supplier is charging you for upgrades then please call us. You will likely find our price to purchase our solutions is less than other software suppliers charge to perform an upgrade.
Assistance when you need it
Our staff will perform the full installation and provide full training in the use of the software and the testing required by your sponsoring bank to make you a live Bacs submitter.
BacscomIP Bureau in summary
- Bacs Approved Solution Supplier
- BacscomIP Bureau is Bacs Approved Software
- Pay salaries, wages, supplier payments or any other payments by Direct Credit on behalf of your Clients
- Collect subscriptions, club fees, insurance premiums or any other collections by Direct Debit on behalf of your Clients
- Regular updates of the ISCD to validate sort codes
- Modulus check performed on sort code and account combination
- Secure, uses 256 bit encryption